Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lemon Pudding Dessert


Ever since I ate this at my Great Aunt's house a few weeks ago, I have not been able to stop thinking about it. It is so refreshing, so easy, and absolutely delicious. I made this as one of my Easter desserts :)

Ingredients
1 cup cold butter
2 cups flour
8 ounce cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 8-ounce frozen whipped topping, divided
3 cups cold milk
2 3.4-ounce packages instant lemon pudding

Directions
1. Cut butter into flour until crumbly. Press onto an ungreased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes.
2. Cool on a wire rack.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
5. Top with remaining whipped topping.
6. Refrigerate at least one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest