Sunday, May 9, 2010
This is one of our all-time favorite dishes! It can easily be turned into your favorite parmesan chicken from an Italian restaurant with some melted mozzarella and spaghetti sauce. DELICIOUS!
Grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
2 egg whites and 1 teaspoon corn starch mixed together
1. Mix together parmesan cheese and breat crumbs.
2. Soak the chicken in milk and then salt and pepper the chicken.
3. Dip the chicken in the egg white mixture and then dip the chicken into the bread crumbs and parmesan mixture.
4. Fry in olive oil to get a golden dark color.
5. Put in a 475 degree oven until the inside of the chicken is cooked.