Sunday, March 13, 2011
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
Who doesn't love these cookies? Whether you try them at Subway or bake some Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, they always taste fantastic. It has been on my list of cookies to find a recipe for because I believe this is a cookie recipe that needs to be in every cookbook.
Let's just say, this recipe DID not disappoint. The recipe had rave reviews on every site that I saw it on; so, I decided to give it a try. They were delicious! I do not even need to try any other recipes out because this one is a keeper: better than Subway, better than Otis Spunkmeyer! If you enjoy these cookies, look no further and head straight to your kitchen to begin baking. You will be thrilled that you did!
1 cup butter
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
10 ounces white chocolate chips
1 cup dry roasted macadamia nuts, chopped (my favorite are the ones from Costco)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, vanilla, and salt together until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and beat well.
4. Mix in the flour and baking soda.
5. Stir in the white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts until well incorporated.
6. Drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until set.