Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Ooey-Gooey Peanut-Butter Brownies
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, divided
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/4 cup milk
1 box devil's food cake mix
1 large egg white
1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
1 cup peanut butter morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. With an electric mixer combine 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, butter, cake mix, and egg white (the mixture will be very thick).
2. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and press about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan (the layer will be very thin). Spray your hands with cooking spray if it is sticking to your hands. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Combine 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow creme in a bowl and combine until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter morsels. Spread marshmallow layer over brownie in the pan.
4. Drop remaining brownie batter by spoonfuls over the marshmallow mixture.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.