Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ooey-Gooey Peanut-Butter Brownies


I love new twists on your standard desserts. I made this one last night and it was DELICIOUS! I ate it hot with ice cream last night and room temperature as a snack today. I love brownies! I love peanut butter! I love marshmallow cream in desserts! What a great recipe!

Ingredients
3/4  cup sweetened condensed milk, divided
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/4 cup milk
1 box devil's food cake mix
1 large egg white
1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
1 cup peanut butter morsels

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. With an electric mixer combine 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, butter, cake mix, and egg white (the mixture will be very thick).
2. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and press about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan (the layer will be very thin). Spray your hands with cooking spray if it is sticking to your hands. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Combine 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow creme in a bowl and combine until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter morsels. Spread marshmallow layer over brownie in the pan.
4. Drop remaining brownie batter by spoonfuls over the marshmallow mixture.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I am confused. I see in the posted recipe where you use the 3/4 cup condensed milk, 1/4 in one place and the other 1/2 in another place, but where do you add the additional 1/4 cup milk called for in the ingredient list? This recipe sounds amazing and I would love to try it, but not sure about it .

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest