Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chex Party Mix


I know that I haven't posted anything on here in FOREVER! I am very sorry about this. I have been so busy. Between having a baby, work, and family visiting, I have not had a ton of time for posting. Here is a picture of the cutest baby EVER (obviously my baby)!


Anyways, I just love homemade Chex Mix. For some reason, I think that it tastes so much better than the bagged stuff. If you like the bags of Chex Mix, you have got to give this a try.

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
2 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
5 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
7 cups Chex cereal (any combination is fine)
1 cup salted mixed nuts
1 cup pretzels

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Heat butter in a large shallow roasting pan in oven until melted. Remove from oven.
2. Stir in the seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce. Add Chex, nuts, and pretzels. Mix until all the pieces are coated.
3. Heat in oven for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Spread over an absorbent paper towel to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest