Friday, October 7, 2011

Beefy Taco Joes


I don't even know how I came across this recipe but boy am I glad I did. This is similar to the classic sloppy joe recipe that everyone has had but with a slight twist. I was skeptical looking at the ingredients because I didn't know if there would be enough flavor. Trust me, throw that skepticism out the window, because this is super flavorful. So good and couldn't be easier for a quick weeknight meal.

From start to finish, this recipe took about 15 minutes! Yes you read that correctly, 15 minutes! With only three ingredients, this recipe was so full of flavor. It cost me less than $3 for the entire meal (I halved the meal).

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 cup salsa
Salt and pepper to taste
Grated cheese, if desired
Sour cream, if desired
Hamburger buns

Directions
1. Brown the ground beef. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add the tomato soup and salsa and heat until warmed through.

Serve over a bun with cheese and sour cream if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest