This is one of my all time favorite treats during the holidays. My sister introduced me to it a few years ago and now I make it EVERY YEAR! This holiday candy MIGHT just change your life! It is really that good! And it has an incredible long shelf life.
3/4 Cup Chopped Cashews
3/4 Cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Stick of Butter2 Tbsp. Corn Syrup
1 Package Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Spread chocolate chips evenly across the bottom of a greased 8 X 8 foil pan.
2. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter, sugar, corn syrup together.
3. Add the nuts and stir constantly unil the mixture begins to come together and turn light brown.
4. Spread over the chips and let cool.
5. Once cool, refrigerate until hard and then break into chunks (does not need to be stored in the refrigerator).