Friday, December 16, 2011

Coconutty Sweet Chex Mix



Haha! For this "Foto Friday" you can totally see this little boys personality! 


I am OBSESSED with this stuff! The first time that I had it was at a friend's going away party. I am not kidding when I saw that I probably ate over 2,000 calories worth of this stuff during her three hour party. If you have never had this stuff before, please, go straight to the grocery store and pick up all the ingredients that you do not have. Go straight home and make a batch of this. You will thank me later! It may not look that amazing but it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Ingredients
1 1/2 cup butter
1 cup white karo syrup
1 cup sugar
6 cups chex mix
6 cups golden grahams
1/2 cup coconut
1 cup slivered almonds

Directions
1. In a large bowl combine cereals, coconut and almonds.
2. In a saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and karo syrup. Bring to a boil for two minutes.
3. Pour over cereal mixture.
4. Spread on wax paper until slightly dry to the touch.
5. Separate into bit-sized clusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest