First of all, sorry for not posting anything on Wednesday. My computer broke (but now is fixed) so I couldn't post anything. Anyways, "Foto Friday" is a picture of Cash being cuter than ever!
1/3 cup butter
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
3/4 cup pecans, chopped
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup marshmallows
Homemade Caramel Sauce (or store bought)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish; set aside.
2. In a small saucepan heat the 1/3 cup butter over medium heat until melted. Add the 2/3 cup brown sugar and cook for about 20 seconds. Add the 3/4 cup pecans and 1 1/3 cup coconut. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared pan; set aside.
3. In a large bowl beat the 1/2 cup butter with an electric mixer on medium high speed for 30 seconds. Add the 1 cup brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Beat until combined.
4. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat in the flour until combined.
5. Stir in the 1/2 cup pecans and marshmallows. Carefully spread mixture over coconut layer.
6. Bake about 20 minutes (I baked it for about 25 minutes) or until top is evenly brown (center may jiggle slightly when gently shaken). Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
7. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and garnish with pecan halves.