Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pico De Gallo


Whenever I visit my mom, we ALWAYS stop by one of my favorite mexican restaurants called Miguels (well for their pico de gallo and spicy cheese dip). When I was eating there a couple of weeks ago, I remembered just how much I LOVE pico de gallo and decided to make some for myself at home. It is so simple and yet so delicious. Great appetizer and even better the next day.

Ingredients
Onion
Tomato, seeded (if the seeds and tomato juices are in the pico de gallo, it will be very runny and mushy rather than crisp and delicious)
Cilantro
Green onion
Salt
Dash of olive oil, if desired

Directions
1. Chop the onion, tomatoes, green onion, and cilantro. Combine with your desired ratios (some people like less onion, while others love onion).
2. Add salt to taste and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest