Monday, April 15, 2013

Chocolate Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake Cookies


These are DIVINE! A cross between a super moist cake and a cookie. One of my new favorites for sure. And if you have time and are feeling adventurous, I would dip the cookies in chocolate appeals (such as my Almond Joy Cookies).

Side note: I am TERRIBLE at blogging and all these fancy new things people do, but I have FINALLY fixed my pinterest button problem. Hopefully, now it is perfect. Let me know if you guys have any problems pinning from this blog.

Ingredients
1 box red velvet cake mix
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter together until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla and mix.
3. Add cake mix and beat until combined.
4. Stir in the white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips. 
5. Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the top is set, but the center is still gooey. Cool on a wire rack.

1 comment:

Pinterest